Sunday, February 14, 2010

What I do Day to Day

Happy Chinese New Year! 
anyhoo, Normally I try to get in at least one drawing a day and when I can't think of much to draw I usually do these types of things:

^ Done with highlighters and a couple sharpies

^Reference from lookbook
^Another lookbook model
^Scribble art/ Gesture drawing
^Lately i've been messing around with a yellow/blue color scheme. so far i'm enjoying myself
^This must have been when i was on my colored pencil addiction
^Post it notes at midnight i think
^FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS. me gusta
^haha. i love myself 
^Blue ballpoint pen
^When i first discovered and fell in love with lookbook

CHeeeeeeSe gromit 

And that's all i really have for now. I'm running out of old drawings to post, but i should be able to find my other paintings and such. now i  must go listen to dustland fairy tale for the ninety-eth time today 

No comments:

Post a Comment